Management, Site Development, Construction Loan Draw Inspection, and
Construction Defect Resolution professional with particular expertise in the
development and implementation of conflict resolution procedures and techniques,
with residential construction. Broad based background includes on-site
infrastructure co-ordination, development and management of warranty claim
inspection procedures with residential construction orientation.
- Defect Resolution Mediator/Arbitrator
- Quality Assurance/ Inspector Advisor
- Customer Care Advisor/ Trainer
STRUCSURE HOME WARRANTY L.L.C.
- Evaluate and co-ordinate Construction Underwriting data for residential
- Evaluate and co-ordinate residential construction claim requests.
- Complete site inspection reviews for new home building practice compliance.
ECO-DWELLING ENTERPRISES, INC
- Advisor for Residential Construction Management practices and policy
- Conduct construction loan draw inspections for financial institutions.
- Review residential properties for FHA/HUD construction regulation compliance.
- Evaluate residential site development criteria for real estate investors.
- Conducted Quality Assurance customer home inspections for various building
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY OF DENVER
- Co-ordinate residential construction schedule for applicant ‘s home
- Co-ordinate residential construction permitting for construction projects.
- Implement Habitat for Humanity objectives.
- Facilitate construction projects with local Planning/Zoning jurisdictions.
- Developed construction office management procedures and policies.
THE GENESEE COMPANY 1995--2000
- Developed and implemented warranty/customer care policies.
- Conducted Quality Assurance customer home inspections for TGC.
- Implemented data soft ware program to “track” construction warranty item
- Mediated conflicts with customer base regarding product/installation defects.
2—10 HOME BUYERS WARRANTY, INC
- Developed residential construction requirements for
2-10 HBW procedure/ policy.
- Co-ordinated warranty informational/educational data
for public distribution.
- Reviewed residential construction Underwriting data
per engineer reports.
- Provided data to residential developers regarding
conditional soil criteria.
- Conducted company residential construction
Underwriting procedural training evaluations.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
I.C.B.O. Contractor Class B [Supervisory] License
FHA/HUD Inspector, #U275
Construction Defect Resolution Services L.L.C., Arbitration &
Occupational Safety and Health Administration [OSHA]
Construction Safety Policy—Home Building Industry
County of Park, Colorado, Planning Commissioner [past]
City of Littleton, Colorado, Planning Commissioner [past]
Roxborough Park Water/Sanitation District, Board of Director
County of Douglas, Colorado, Board of Adjustment [current]