Certified arbitration specialist with over 20-years-experience in risk management, insurance and real estate sales, marketing and advertising.
- Arbitration Specialist Certification 2004, 2017
- New Mexico Insurance Broker Certification 2006-Present
- New Mexico Real Estate Broker Certification 1998-Present
- Bachelor of Science dual major Marketing and Advertising, Indiana University School of Business 05/1986
- Certified Arbitration Specialist: Construction Dispute Resolution Services, Santa Fe, NM 10/2017-current
- Certified Arbitration Specialist
- Case Administrator
- Senior Risk Manager: 2-10 Homebuyers Warranty 05/98-07/17
- Sales and account management responsibilities for NM, W. TX, CO and WY.
- Career sales over 30 million and average yearly sales over 1M.
- Developing sales and marketing plans within budget and ROI.
- Marketing of insurance backed home warranty products, builders risk and general liability insurance.
- Training builder staff on customer service, warranty and after sale follow up.
- Guest speaker/educator at local, regional and national home builders association meetings.
- Real Estate Broker: Ariery High Desert 97-98 Albuquerque, NM
- Sales, Marketing and Advertising of Semi-Custom homes
- Simplex Time Recorder 95-97 Atlanta GA
- Sales, Marketing, Advertising and account management for automated time clock and data collection systems. Windows based software sales and training.
- InterMec (an IBM company) 92-94 Atlanta GA
- Sales, Marketing and Systems integration for manufacturing and warehouse data collection systems using bar codes and hand held scanners to automate factory floor production and warehouse inventory/shipping systems.
- Cincinnati Time Recorder 89-92 Atlanta GA
- Sales, Marketing and Systems integration for small, med and large businesses using windows based software to automate time clocks, inventory management and production. “Salesman of the Year 1990”.
- Pitney Bowes 86-89 Atlanta GA
Sales, marketing, leasing and account management of USPS/UPS postal and shipping systems. Photo copier and FAX machine sales and leasing. “Rookie of the Year 1987”.
- N.M. and T.X. building code compliance
- Certified Arbitrator
- Risk management consulting
- Public speaking
- Proficiency with Sales Force/SAP and ORACLE platform CRM programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with CAD CAM software and 3-D modeling programs
- Straw bale home building
- Historic renovations and remodeling
- Santa Fe Home Builders Association (HBA) 98-Present
- Santa Fe Home Builders Board of Directors 03/98-07/17
- New Mexico State Home Builders Board of Directors 01/02-Present
- New Mexico State Home Builders Association-Associate of the year 2014
- New Mexico State Home Builders Association-Life Director
- National Association of Home Builders Board of Directors 2004-Present
- Counsel of Sales Leadership Home Buyers Warranty 2010-2015
- Chairmans Club Home Buyers Warranty 1998-2010
- Salesman of the year (Cincinnati Time Recorder) 1990
- Rookie of the Year (Pitney Bowes) 1987
- USAA Junior Olympic Archery Coach 12/15-Current
- NTS Level II USAA Archery Certified Instructor
- Big Brothers Big Sisters 04/12-05/15
- NM Center for Youth FD foster parent 08/10-06/11
- Cochiti, NM volunteer Fire Department 04/02-06/11