- JONATHAN SUKONIK
Jon Sukonik is a partner in The Sukonik Building Companies, LTD.
The Sukonik Family started in the new home building business in 1957 when Harold Sukonik joined the Casper family to start Sukonik & Casper.
Jon’s career began in 1979 with summer labor work as a teenager. Working with all of the trades and crafting his knowledge and skills of the residential construction industry thru hands on experience.
Since forming The Sukonik Building Companies with his brother Neil, they have carefully crafted nearly 1000 homes primarily in western Montgomery County.
INDUSTRY RELATED ACHIEVEMENTS
- Worked with APA for the design of a modified Advanced Framing Technique he uses in constructing home with HERS ratings of <50.
- HBA Bucks / Montgomery Counties
- Board of Director since 1992
- Past President
- Life Director
- 2-time PILLAR Award Winner
- Pennsylvania Builders Association (PBA)
- Board of Director since 2012
- Chair of the UCC Committee
- Chair of Construction Liability Committee
- Governmental Affairs Committee member
- Regional Vice President for SE PA.
- Pennsylvania Housing Research Center (PHRC)
- Industry Action Council member
- Steering Committee for Land Development and Construction Conference
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Board Member
- Building Materials Subcommittee
- Construction Liability Committee
- Building Codes & Standards Subcommittee
- Construction Codes and Standards Committee.